Im in my journey for a look out for an effective product to ease my eye problems: eye puffiness and dark under eyes.
While Im browsing the net, this product caught my attention because of the gold bits in the eye patch. I though the golds are included in the serum, but I was wrong haha. The golds bits are only embedded in the eye patch.
Here’s how the product looks like:
Attaching the picture description from Althea since this is the site where I ordered the product.
- It has a cooling effect. I store this is the fridge for more cooling effect. I can feel that my skin is more relaxed.
- It doesn’t sting. It’s gentle on my skin.
- After weeks of using, no bumps occurred on my face. (Some of the products I used gives me these little bumps).
- It smells great!
- As mentioned earlier, it doesn’t stain my skin.
- Good for everyday use.
What I dont like about the product:
- The serum dries out quickly. I mean, on the container itself.
Excuse my eyebrows, ladies. I haven’t have much time to go to the salon. Haha. Picture below shows the patch on my eye. I do this every morning, after I wake up and leave the patch attached on my under eyes for 30 mins, then I will rinse it with facial soap. At times, I just attach the patch and go back to sleep. You can’t blame me on that, the eye patch is very relaxing.