Im living in a tropical country, but that doesn’t mean that I should skip putting on lipbalm. Living in a tropical country can also dry your lips, worst, chapping lips.
I love looking out for a natural, organic to-go product/s which I can use anywhere. Something which can be easily shoot in and grabbed out of my pocket. A product that won’t be a disappointed, an effective one. With that, let me introduce you to Beachborn Bam Balm.
Are you looking for a product that moisturizes the lips, and can be used as a hassle-free lip scrub? Then this might be the product which you’re looking for.
- Beeswax – Natural wax produced by honey bees. Beeswax provides protection againts irritants for your skin.
- Shea butter – all natural vitamin A. This is known as a superb moisturizer.
- Coconut oil – naturally know as antibacterial and penetrates well in the skin. Moisturizing.
- Jojoba Oil – Good for chapped lips. Effectively locks the moisture and keeps the lips soft and supple.
- Vitamin E – good solution for chapped and dry lips. Can make your lips supple and pink.
- Brown sugar – For exfoliation.
Things I love about beachborn BAM Balm:
- Not sticky – I hate sticky products because of the hassle it brings when your hair accidentally touches your lips and it touches your skin. — not good.
- It has brown sugar – for exfoliation, and yes, I eat the brown sugar on my lips 😂
- It do what it promises to do. Makes my lips soft and moisturized.
- Smells like mint. It really smells great.
- My to-go lipbalm, my to-go exfoliator. I always bring this wherever I go. It’s good as a lipstick base.
- No sting.
Cons: None so far, I swear!
Very addicting, I promise! Knowing that it is organic, I can swipe it plenty of times without hurting my lips.
You want some proof? See below!
It’s breaking my heart. It’s almost empty. I tell you, I super duper looove, many looove this product!
Will I re-purchase? Yes, ofcourse. 🙂 It’s very wallet friendly , and very effective, I SWEAR! It’s just P168, roughly around 3$.
You may visit their instagram: BeachBorn Instsgram