I haven’t read much out Naruko Tea Tree mask even before I purhased it. I’m a big fan of teas and maybe that’s the reason why I gave it a try.
Kindly refer to the picture below for the benefit and ingredients of the mask. Got the picture from Naruko PH.
For preparation, I always ensure that my face already cleansed by facial soap, and toner. For my mask step, I squeeze out some serum first. Spread and massage it all over my face. Once the serum has been fully absorbed by the skin, that’s the time to put on the mask and leave it on for 20-30 minutes and massage the face. Then if there’s still serum left in the package, empty it out and put the serum on the face. If I do the facial mask routine in the afternoon, I rinse it out with water after 2-3 hrs.
Notice the word massage? Massage is effective, it does magic. Give it a try!
- It’s cheap. Around 80 pesos (1$+) for a sheet.
- It has a minty/cooling effect and very calming.
- Serum is not sticky at all.
- Serum absorbs quickly by the skin.
- Makes skin soft.
- I got a pimple on the day I used the mask 😦
Will I repurchase? No.
* disclaimer: We all have different skin types. This product might work for you. 😊
For those who are in the Philippines and interested in trying the mask, you may find Naruko in SM Department Store. They also have an online store Naruko PH. They have different creams and serums.